Architect-designed and renovated in collaboration with a highly regarded interior designer, this stylish contemporary with stunning street presence provides an indulgent indoor-outdoor living offering 4 bedrooms + guest room, 3 bathrooms, large home office with a resort-style pool and 2 fabulous covered areas for effortless entertaining. Fully and meticulously renovated, it boasts light airy interiors and is ideal for modern low maintenance life-style and easy relaxed living.
Positioned in an unbeatable location just 450m to Lindfield shopping precinct with rail close by, it is super-convenient to public transport, shops, cafes, schools and other amenities.
* Large open plan living areas with stunning Red Ironbark timber floors leading to two entertaining decks.
* Stunning designer gas kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, huge Caesar stone island bench, European appliances including 900mm freestanding Smeg oven and an integrated Miele dishwasher. Kitchen has its own dedicated Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system.
* Expansive master suite with parents’ retreat, a unique walk through robe, en-suite and study
* 3 full stunning bathrooms with heated flooring, Caesar stone benchtops, quality fittings including 2 Kaldewei baths
* Large entertaining terraces, with retracting shade cloths and gas bayonet for outdoor BBQ
* Ducted and dual-zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning with ceiling fans in all main living areas and bedrooms.
* Atrium style staircase under a large electric skylight flooding the place with natural light throughout.
* Separate rumpus/guest room with under floor heating and internal access to garage
* Fully landscaped easy-care gardens
* Walk in linen cupboards and vast storage areas.
* Ducted NuVo entertainment surround sound system, covering pool and deck areas
* Foxtel cable connections in all major living areas
* Gas heated pool, dual gas hot water system, alarm system, cedar windows and doors.
* Auto double lockup garage with internal access
* Foot-steps to rail and shops and immediate to Lindfield Public and Holy Family Catholic Primary Schools. Close to Ravenswood, Roseville Ladies College and other elite private schools.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it