Highlighted by superb living and entertaining spaces, this beautifully updated Californian bungalow has been cleverly modernised to deliver a family haven of substance, style and space. It combines a generous and light filled layout, quality modern finishes and oasis-like outdoor areas to make an entertainer’s paradise with an emphasis on easy maintenance living.
– Light and airy open design featuring polished timber flooring
– An easy flow from the indoors to the private outdoor areas
– Covered BBQ patio and a north facing garden with lawn
– Four double-sized bedrooms plus a separate study with storage
– Superb master retreat with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Modern open plan kitchen with stone benches and Miele fittings
– Single carport, air conditioning, ceiling fans and excellent storage
A peaceful Cammeray sanctuary is the result on a large 560sqm north-to-rear landholding that’s close to the village shops, schools and city transport, as well as being within quick and easy access to Sydney’s CBD.
Water Rates: $172 pq approx.
Council Rates: $493 pq approx.