Sought after beach side location occupying a generous 733.5 sqm corner block in an exclusive headland setting, this solid double brick home offers an exciting proposition. Situated just moments from the beach, village cafes, schools and transport, this quiet, family-friendly street offers easy access to the very best of this popular beachside suburb.
The house is in perfect living condition, making it easy to move in now while you consider whether to re-configure the current layout, create a seperate 60m2 granny flat with its own street frontage, build up to capture breathtaking ocean and city views or simply start from the ground up (STCA).
The star of the show is the all-weather entertaining deck that is set to the side of the house. This leads out to a massive back yard that is blessed with all-day northerly sun, a lush low-maintenance lawn, flourishing fruit trees and a gourmet veggie patch for all your culinary needs.
From this fabulous lifestyle location, enjoy the short stroll to lovely parks plus North Curl Curl and Dee Why Beach with its wide selection of beachside eateries to enjoy.
– Spacious floorplan offers separate living and entertaining spaces
– Covered entertainers deck flows to North facing landscaped garden
– Rear living enjoys ocean views to Centrepoint Tower
– Kitchen with gas cooking, timber benches and access to outside
– Oversized master bedroom with reverse air-con, views to garden
– Main tiled bathroom includes spa bath, separate internal laundry
– Brand new aluminium windows to lounge including 1st and 2nd bed
– Double auto garage with internal access and plenty of extra storage