The timeless Mediterranean inspiration behind this 1970s concept home has been convincingly enhanced by a discreet but highly effective re-imagining which emphasises its superb indoor/alfresco flow and priceless tranquil setting in one of Concord West’s best kept secrets with the added bonus of medium density zoning.
– Unique selling point in super-sized private undercover courtyard with easy access from bedrooms and living areas
– Gracious lounge, new kitchen, bedrooms with built-ins, dining area flowing to the rear wraparound open courtyard with raised deck
– Naturally light filled, generous dining area, bedroom built-ins, rumpus room/office/study with separate entrance
– Newly rendered exterior, original character stained ceiling beams, tiles and timber floors, easy care front garden
– Whisper quiet setting opposite Concord Golf Club in Concord West’s choicest enclave, convenient to Majors Bay road shops
Contact Dib Chidiac on 0415 657 331 or Michael Chidiac on 0430 03 03 03