Presenting a low maintenance and convenient lifestyle, this semi-detached, Torrens title home is on the northern side. Offering a choice of formal and casual spaces, it impresses throughout with quality finishes and a functional split-level design. Stunning brick and timber finishes enhance the light filled interiors, while the private backyard features an entertaining space with a retractable awning and separate studio. Occupying a 291sqm level block with rear gate access to Wudgong Walk, this residence is just footsteps from Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman Village and buses, with easy access to the CBD and Balmoral Beach.
• Polished timber floorboards enhance the living, dining and kitchen
• Fully fenced backyard with separate access off Wudgong Walk
• Separate studio with air conditioning offers versatile options
• Premium kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops and a Smeg gas cooktop
• Four carpeted bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, home office
• Master Bedroom with walk through wardrobe and beautifully presented ensuite
• Two well-appointed bathrooms, additional powder room
• Double lock-up carport, city buses just meters away
• Great opportunity for executives requiring a commute to the CBD
• Short walk to Schools, and village cafes and shops
Council: $544 per quarter approx.
Water: $300 per quarter approx.