If you’re entering the housing market, downsizing from a large family home or just looking for that ideally located single level home then look no further.
From the moment you drive down to the end of this peaceful cul-de-sac, the welcoming street presence and large frontage alone will entice you into such a loving and well maintained home.
In A Nutshell:
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with fans and built in robes. (Easy 4th bed options.)
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, en-suite and large dressing room or convert it to an office/nursery/4th bed
– Polished floor boards, down-lights and plantation shutters throughout
– French door entry to your Large living area with an abundance of natural light
– Contemporary kitchen with 5burner MIELE gas cook-top and stainless steel bench tops with glass splash back.
– Both bathrooms with heated towel rails and underfloor heating in the main
– Ducted air conditioning. Updated laundry.
– Rear undercover entertaining area with level lawn ideal for pets and children
– Double remote garage with an abundance of storage
Location, Location, Location
– Cul-De-sac position. Level entrance, level block.
– 1km to Thornleigh West Public School. 650 metres to Daycare
– Stroll to Westleigh Village Shopping Centre, medical practitioners, gym, restaurants/cafes, fenced dog park, Ruddock Park and playground.
– Walking tracks / Great North walk on your door step.
– Only 250 metres to the bus stop. Bus 586 & 587 to Hornsby via Normanhurst
– Pennant Hills High Catchment and close proximity to private schools including Barker, Knox, St Leos & Loreto and selective schools including Hornsby Girls and Normanhurst Boys
ON SITE AUCTION: Saturday 23rd February with registration from 12pm
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee