Imagine having the sounds, sights and scent of the ocean as your constant companions… and being able to step out of the door and straight onto sand. This sensational lifestyle is on offer with this spacious three-bedroom apartment, which is located within the esteemed ‘Flight Deck’ block that sits directly next to Collaroy beach, and is moments from cafes, shops and public transport. A full-length balcony offers an uninterrupted and spectacular cinematic panorama that sweeps from Long Reef up to Bilgola and beyond, offering absolute privacy and an incredible ocean backdrop.
The apartment itself offers a spacious and functional layout, with various access points to the balcony. Presented in fantastic original condition, this is a stunning opportunity to refresh and create your dream apartment in a truly spectacular beachfront location.
– Offers an impressive 143sqm on title, in pristine near-original condition, awaiting an interior makeover to capitalise on the position
– Generous east-facing living that flows to the balcony, includes original lounge bar
– Full-length 25sqm entertainer’s balcony with spectacular ocean panorama
– Spacious bedrooms, two with balcony access and views, two with built-ins
– Spacious kitchen in good original condition and balcony access, ready to renovate or create a spectacular open plan kitchen/dining (STA)
– Bathroom in good original condition with shower and separate bath
– Internal laundry with additional WC
– External window in both the laundry and bathroom
– Beautifully presented with new carpet and fresh paint
– Situated within Collaroy’s iconic ‘Flight Deck’ security block
– Security video intercom, lift access to apartment and to secure parking
– Direct access from the block to the beach
– Resident change and shower rooms by the beach access
– Secure car space under the building with space for storage/bikes
– Moments to cafes, restaurants, the cinema & city and Manly transport
Council Rates: $334.52 per quarter
Water Rates: $172.02 per quarter + usage
Strata Levies: $2093.37 per quarter
Contact: Fiona Berkman 0402 347 009 / email@example.com
LJ Hooker Collaroy make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.