This fabulously presented home, standing proudly on the high side of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, is in the most ideal location possible in the Cherrybrook Station Precinct. The 734m² block, located just 650m from the Station, also has great potential for future development(STCA).
The home boasts four generously sized bedrooms, a renovated kitchen with gas cooking and skylight, a huge studio downstairs with built-in bar, paved entertaining area with covered pergola, plus a spacious backyard with more than enough room for the kids to run around.
Just footsteps to the reputable Tangara School, whilst parks, bus stops and shopping centres are conveniently close by. Located within the catchment area for Cherrybrook Public Primary School.
* Just 650m from the imminent Cherrybrook Train Station
* Renovated kitchen with gas cooking and skylight
* Timber floorboards throughout
* Timber plantation shutters
* Huge studio downstairs with built-in bar
* Paved entertaining area with covered pergola
* Split Air-conditioning
* Fourth bedroom located downstairs perfect for in-law accommodation or teenage retreat,with build in robe and en-suite and separate access, can be converted to granny flat (STCA )with possibly extra income.
Don’t miss this brilliant opportunity! Call Stella Zhang on 0452 557 858.