Deceptively quiet, this attractive family home offers an excellent opportunity to secure a solid character property in the heart of the Inner West. It makes an exciting prospect and is presented in great condition with well-preserved interiors, lots of natural light and a leafy garden haven at the rear. The location also offers excellent lifestyle convenience and is set within close proximity to the train station and Petersham’s shopping hub, as well as nearby parks and quality schools.
– Generous interiors feature high decorative ceilings and timber flooring
– Four large bedrooms include a flexible fourth bed/formal lounge room
– A bright and airy open design with split level living and dining spaces
– Fold-out doors that open onto a sheltered entertainment patio
– Private rear garden plus an oversized carport with rear lane access (enter via Gould Lane)
– Future potential for further enhancements or redesign to add value (STCA)
– Easy access to Petersham & Summer Hill Village cafes, dining and transport options