Occupying a spacious sun filled parcel of land on 443.3sqm approx, this double storey immaculate family home offers relaxed contemporary living and easy entertaining. Privately positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood setting, close to shops, cafes and beaches.
Phillip Bay is one of Sydney’s undiscovered coastal jewels, surrounded by acres of national parkland and scenic coast walks with close proximity to the Yarra Bay Sailing Club and a choice of golf clubs making it ideal for families and lovers of the great outdoors.
– Versatile separate lounge & dining areas, timber floorboards & air conditioning downstairs
– Stylish gas kitchen with Bosch appliances & Calcutta benchtops
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus study/potential 5th bedroom situated upstairs
– Master bedroom with ensuite & mirrored built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Undercover entertaining area with privacy blinds, large swimming pool
– Alarm system, feature plantation shutters, internal laundry + separate toilet
– Double lock-up garage with storage space & internal access to home
– Moments to Yarra Bay, cafes, Frenchman’s Beach & Yarra Oval
Council: $447.20 pq approx.
Water: $227.87 pq approx.
For more information please contact Andrew Anastassiou on 0425 301 977 or Ali Godfrey on 0422 863 369.
“Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.”