Capturing stunning views that flow across the water and Garden Island to historic Potts Point and filled with morning sunshine throughout, this is a lifestyle offering like no other. Occupying a prized upper level position, this magnificent loft-style apartment is the epitome of quality and substance.
– Carefree contemporary living with superb finishes
– Sleek granite kitchen complete with gas appliances
– Euro laundry, ducted air conditioning, 24 hr security
– Skylights, vaulted ceilings and open plan entertaining
– Spacious mezzanine level master with b/ins, ensuite
– Merely metres to a vibrant waterfront culinary scene
A short walk to Macleay Street society, it is minutes to the Royal Botanic Gardens, the Art Gallery of New South Wales and the city centre.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $2029 p/q approx.