Wonderfully hidden from the road, this charismatic residence unfolds with multiple living spaces and lovely alfresco settings. High ceilings enhance the light-soaked layout which offers green views from every room. Textured interiors have slate tiles, timber panelling and feature brickwork for a natural look. The stone-benched kitchen enjoys garden views and leads to a meals room that opens on two sides to the outdoors. Bi-fold doors merge from the rumpus and large formal lounge to a large verandah framed by privacy hedges.
An indoor in-ground pool promises year-round entertainment for all ages and downstairs there is two bedroom self-contained accommodation ideal for extended family living. A sky-lit ensuite with corner spa tub serves the master bedroom which opens to another verandah, maximising the lovely garden setting. Located within walking distance to Castle Towers and the new train line, this beautifully detailed home is full of family appeal.
• High set, private position on 955sqm parcel with garden irrigation system
• Generous living spaces with versatile layout
• Marble family bathroom with oversized shower; generous laundry; separate powder room
• Ducted air conditioning, timber fireplace and ceiling fans; built-in bookshelves; ample storage throughout
• Walk to Greenup Park and central to premium schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.