Rich in signature and beautifully restored art deco detail, including the gold standard feature of a domed ceiling in the formal sitting room, this gorgeous home morphs seamlessly into a luxuriously reimagined contemporary haven perfectly calculated for optimised indoor/alfresco living.
– Ornate ceilings, tiffany lamps, original architraves, polished timber floors, leadlights, gas fireplace, bay window
– Stone bench galley kitchen with high-end stainless steel gas range
– Huge step down casual living/dining flowing onto undercover deck and sunny, secure, easy care garden
– Pristine bathrooms with /frameless showers, master ensuite/ dressing room
– Office/study, well delineated bedroom zone with own bathroom and side courtyard access
– Located in one of Concord’s famous “Avenues” convenient to school, station, supermarket & shops
Contact: Dib Chidiac on 0415 657 331 & Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809