Original gem with under-capitalised views!
Built in 1947 as one of the original homes to grace the ridgetop, this solid P & O inspired residence enjoys a premier and peaceful setting with under-capitalised North Head Reserve, Manly and ocean views. Tucked completely away from the road, this much loved gem has been held for almost half a century and presents in original condition ready for a new lease of life. Its floor plan is extremely versatile with a wealth of living spaces providing the opportunity for an easy 4th bedroom and a separate kids retreat or rumpus. Nestled on a level 931sqm block, the opportunity is exceptional to renovate, extend or rebuild (STCA) and maximise its many assets. It boasts the bus almost on its doorstep and is a stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School, local shops and parks.
* Elevation captures the cooling ocean breezes
* Attractive aesthetic, double brick, timber floors
* Large entry breezeway, original staircase, high ceilings
* Expansive family living, separate dining or 4th bed option
* Original gas kitchen, large front curved balcony
* Chatswood skyline views, rear terrace and balcony
* Master with his and hers robes and ocean views
* Study nook, large lower level 3rd bed and bathroom
* Two single garages, laundry room and ample storage
* Spacious and level child-friendly lawns and gardens.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.