Positioned on an impressive level parcel, this versatile home has been renovated to provide a functional living environment for modern families. It features quality appointments, private outdoor entertaining, large rear yard and in-ground pool. It’s set at the end of a quiet cul-de sac, within the St Ives North school catchment, 250m to Brigidine College and close to city transport.
• Separate lounge and dining, casual living area, all-weather poolside entertaining
• Stone crafted kitchen with meals bar, European appliances, alfresco with wet bar
• Bedrooms with built-ins, main has ensuite, flexible rumpus or teenage retreat
• Double carport, full main bathroom, new flooring, freshly painted, air conditioning
• Totally separate accommodation with a rent return of $400 (approx.) per week